The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and
adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if
numbers are reduced without 24 hours notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests
at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. Billy Hundreds reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any
bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Billy Hundreds in terms of staffing, food, and any
lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
6. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £10 per person
7. Where possible, the Billy Hundreds team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking
attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.